Working Student Design (m/f/d)
- Online seit 08.01.2021
If you are passionate about design, CheMondis will be love at first sight...
Join us as a working student for design and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international team. You will drive the development and optimization of the CheMondis marketplace at a very early stage.
- Maintain digital brand consistency by daily use of templates and brand communication guidelines
- Design graphics, animations and videos for social media posts (e.g. LinkedIn, CheMondis Blog and Helpcenter) in close cooperation with the marketing team
- Create and design other marketing materials (e.g. photos, videos, one pager or advertisements for magazines)
- Re-adjust and improve marketplace / newsletter emails and company presentations from a design perspective
- Assist in optimizing the chemondis.com website structure / blog, UX and illustrations in collaboration with our experienced UX and UI designers
- Continuous research on new trends and campaign ideas
- Student (> 2nd semester) in design, visual communication or similar - alternatively with relevant work experience
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Flexible and independent way of working with attention to detail as well as enthusiasm about visual design & social media and willingness to continuously broaden your horizon
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Team player who is passionate about developing new ideas together
WHY JOIN US?
- You will be working on an innovative product
- You will have the opportunity to shape the success story of a „greenfield” project – with a great team of driven experts
- We offer a unique combination of a start-up flexibility with the stability of a corporate investor
- We share our knowledge and keep it up to date by hosting and participating in conferences, meetups and hackathons
- We offer an agile environment with a start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Our brand-new office is located at the heart of Cologne. If you are not currently living in Germany, we will provide relocation support
- Last but not least, we offer recurring team events, off-sites, parties and provide free drinks, fruit, snacks, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application. Christin Haierhoff would be happy to answer any questions you may have: +49 170 7061134
We are an industry leader with the mentality of a start-up. In 2018 LANXESS founded the online marketplace CheMondis, which combines chemical expertise of a market leader with a digital start-up spirit and outstanding technical expertise. We are building an online marketplace for the chemical industry in order to connect suppliers and buyers of chemical products in a trusted B2B marketplace. The combination of chemistry & technology makes us unique.
Discover more about CheMondis:
LinkedIn | Instagram | CheMondis Blog | kununu | glassdoor
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- CheMondis GmbH
- Zeppelinstr. 9
- 50667 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Christin Haierhoff