Working Student Content Marketing (m/f/d)
- Online seit 28.01.2021
Code Intelligence, is a fast growing IT startup from Bonn, Germany. With our solution, companies can automatically test their software for bugs and critical security vulnerabilities. Large tech companies, like Telekom, Bosch and Deutsche Börse already rely on our testing platform. By automating parts of their development / testing processes, we can save our customers more than 60% of their resources for software testing and at the same time, the security of their applications is increasing significantly. We help them, to make their products more secure!
We are looking for a fast and talented writer, who enjoys creating unique marketing campaigns. We want our campaigns to go viral in a very specific B2B target group. So, if this challenge is appealing to you, and you are looking for a creative working environment, we would be happy to receive your application!
- You'll work with our marketing team to develop sophisticated inbound marketing campaigns, creating high-quality content that engages with tech leads and developers. Our ultimate goal is to connect our sales team with highly qualified leads.
- You will use your writing talents to create outstanding blog posts and press releases. We are constantly working on optimizing our content. You'll learn how to tweak blog posts for SEO and how to create viral content for your target audience.
- You will help to expand our marketing activities, and you will be involved in the planning, implementation and continuous improvement of our marketing campaigns.
- You responsibly design and execute your own creative projects.
- You are a Bachelor's or Master's student at a university and are willing to work 15-20 hours per week beside your studies.
- "Can Do" mentality: you always find a way to solve a new problem. You overcome challenges by expanding your skill-set independently.
- You are fluent in English (C2) and German, both written and spoken.
- You have the ability to adapt to new tools and technologies quickly, and you are keen to perform a deep dive into technical details.
- You are a great storyteller and have the ability to summarize complex technical issues in your own words, in a short and understandable way.
- Optional: You have already gained experience with marketing tools such as Adobe, InDesign, Google Analytics or HubSpot.
What we offer:
- Exciting tasks and challenges that you can only find in a startup.
- Above average wage/hour of 15€: everyone at our company should be able to live on their salary.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely.
- Equipment: a laptop and the crème de la crème of Bluetooth headsets.
- Extensive training: regular coaching by experienced employees and trainers.
- Excellent career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- The opportunity to be hired full-time by the company after completing your studies.
- You become part of a company culture that is characterized by recognition, respect and support.
- Office in a beautiful location with a view of the Rhine and good transport connections.
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit, shared lunches and Nintendo Switch sessions.
We are looking forward to your application!
Best regards, Paul & Jacob from the Code-Intelligence Team
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Code Intelligence
- Rheinwerkallee 6
- 53227 Bonn, Deutschland
- Herr Jacob Loring