Working Student - Certification Body Workshops
- Online seit 13.01.2021
Every generation has a right to safe food, and we support farmers to connect them to markets where they can sell their safely and sustainably produced agricultural products by developing and implementing farm assurance systems that are based on facts and recognized across the supply chain.
GLOBALG.A.P. is a trademark and a set of standards for good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). FoodPLUS GmbH is a limited liability cooperation registered in Cologne, Germany. It manages all company’s activities worldwide from standard setting through services for its partners, marketing, certification management to integrity and serves as legal entity to hold the international GLOBALG.A.P. and GGN (consumer label for GLOBALG.A.P. certified farms) copyrights.
For our Certification Body (CB) Administration & Benchmarking Team we are looking for a Working Student to support the training section within the team.
Start: 01 February 2021
Working time: 20 h/week
Renumeration: 12,00 € gross/h
The CB training section is responsible for the CB part of the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy and the training of more than 170 certification bodies incl. their auditors and inspectors (more than 700 people every year) on GLOBALG.A.P. standards and related topics.
- Support in preparing, organizing, and following up workshops for our CBs
- Close cooperation with internal experts and the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
- Maintain CB training data in relevant systems
- Direct communication with clients and workshop participants worldwide
- Enrolled student in the area of event management, training organization or a similar job-relevant field
- Fluent in English and intermediate German skills
- Initial knowledge of work with training platforms
- Very good command of MS Office Suite
- Self-directed, reliable, and committed approach to work
- Full integration into a highly motivated team
- Valuable practical experience in an international company
- Flexible working time according to your study timetable
- Share in Urban Sports Club fitness program
- Free coffee and water
- Central location in downtown Cologne
Great! We are looking forward to receive your motivation letter and CV in English via our application form: https://jobs.globalgap.org/en/apply?id=9b98db
This job advertisement is addressed to applicants of all gender identities. Thank you for your understanding that incomplete applications cannot be considered.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- mindestens 12 Monate
- 12 € brutto/h
- GLOBALG.A.P. c/o FoodPLUS GmbH
- Spichernstraße 55
- 50672 Köln, Deutschland
- Frau Kathrin Wirtz