Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2021
- Online seit 22.02.2021
Digital career event for business, tech and creative innovators (m/f/d)
Talent Meets Bertelsmann: it’s all about creativity and data! It’s all about you! Are you ready to shape the future of digital business with your ideas, your passion and your team spirit?
We are inviting students based in Europe to take part in a digital career event that will offer an exceptional experience.
If you are looking to pursue a career at the intersection of innovation, business, technology and creativity, this is your chance to lay the foundations for a promising career entry within a multinational media, services and education corporation.
From April 12 to 30, 2021, you’ll immerse yourself into the diverse world of one of the biggest media companies. The three-hour sessions start at 5PM each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
During these three days, you will:
• Participate in workshops tackling the challenges of digitalization,
• Work closely with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs,
• Develop innovative ideas within an interdisciplinary team,
• Present your business ideas to a high-caliber jury.
As a participant, you will benefit from:
• Experiencing a great sense of community from the comfort of your home,
• Expanding your network to new friends and valuable professional contacts
• Gaining a foot in the door to great career opportunities and receiving individual career consulting,
• Becoming a member of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann alumni network that provides you with lifelong support.
Apply now! Please apply (online only) by March 14, 2021 - www.talentmeetsbertelsmann.com
We invite you to apply to this exceptional digital career event if you:
• Are a currently enrolled Bachelor, Master or MBA student, or a Ph.D. candidate in the field of data (e.g. in informatics or business analytics), business (e.g. economics or management) or creativity (e.g. humanities, media or journalism),
• Have gained experience in projects outside your normal
course of studies (e.g. through internships, research work, hackathons, etc.),
• Have displayed above-average academic performance and have strong analytical and communication skills
• Provide proof of your proficiency in English,
• Reside in Europe and have access to a computer and stable internet connection,
• Let us know what makes you a true innovator in either data, business or creativity.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 33311 Gütersloh, Deutschland
- Frau Pamela Taylor
Frau Pamela Taylor
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA