Working Student (m/f): Language Material Administration
|Online seit|| |
12.10.2017 - 12:45
15 – 20 hours / week
Learnship is a global language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom.
Learnship is looking for a Working Student (m/f): Language Material Administration to support our Material Development team in Cologne, Germany.
- Digitizing learning material using Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite and image editing software
- Error fixing
- Proofreading, correcting and formatting English material
- You are currently studying Languages, Education, Media, Business or a similar field
- Fluent English skills are required; other language skills are a plus
- You feel very comfortable working with the Microsoft Office package and image editing programs and have an affinity towards technology
- You are interested in the e-Learning sector and are passionate about languages
- High motivation and an eye for detail and design characterize you
- You enjoy working in a multilingual team
We offer you:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- The chance to gain first work experience in the e-Learning field and get insights into material development processes
- The possibility to use your English and maybe further language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and Cover Letter (incl. your availability and salary expectations) to Lisa Panzerbieter: email@example.com with "Working Student Material Development” in the subject line.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Learnship Networks GmbH
Frau Lisa Panzerbieter
+49 221 669549767
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 11. September 2017