Student Assistant Trademark Management (M/F/D)
- Online seit 03.02.2021
Be part of the team ensuring visibility and correct use of the FSC labels.
- To help us to introduce a new label text, which will be visible on FSC-certified products around the world.
- To assist in coordinating the required translations of the new label text in 60+ languages (create translation templates, select relevant service providers, liaise with FSC offices around the world to check translations).
- To support the update of the FSC label generator with the new label text, an online tool for companies to generate the correct labels for FSC-certified products.
- To help us organize and handle administrative tasks for our new initiatives for global companies and e-commerce marketplaces promoting FSC.
- You are ideally pursuing a master’s degree and studying in a relevant field.
- You have an excellent command of MS Office, especially MS Excel and Outlook.
- You are business fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are very diligent with attention to detail.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are well-organized and time-efficient.
- You are committed to the FSC mission and values.
- You are living in commuting distance to our Bonn office.
Terms and Conditions:
- Start date: 01 April 2021.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week (ideally across 3-5 days per week).
- Duration: 6 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- FSC Global Development GmbH
- Adenaueralle 134
- 53113 Bonn, Deutschland
- Frau Bea Eimermacher