|Online seit|| |
13.06.2018 - 10:56
Ready to kick-start your consulting career?
Intern (m/f), Cologne
Starting in August 2018 or upon agreement for a duration of 3-6 months
We empower people and businesses. Day by day.
We are not just management consultants. Globeone is a fusion of ideas, expertise and experience. We apply our depth and diversity of knowledge to serve as our client’s co-pilots and solve the unique challenges they share with us. What we do works, because when you have the right people to solve a problem, you’re go.
Eager to make a change?
At Globeone, we work on the principle that our role as consultants is to think, inspire and enable, always while driving forward to a problem’s practical solution. It is this belief that defines our interactions with our clients, colleagues and partners.
As an Intern at Globeone, you are a vital team member of our boutique consulting team with the potential to become a permanent team member. You will work with a collaborative and creative team and get high exposure to a variety of industries (with focus on B2B), from the first day.
Your key responsibilities as an intern will be to:
- Support strategic, branding and communication projects across a wide array of topics in an international environment
- Support daily client management
- Conduct research, analyze data and develop insights and recommendations based on findings
- Support conception and implementation of external market research activities
- Take part in design and realization of top management client presentations
- Support office management tasks
Able to take a challenge?
We are looking for a highly-qualified intern who is ready to bring a fresh perspective.
Your qualification and experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate with majors in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Communications (minimum second year B.A. / B.Sc completed)
- Previous internship or work experience in relevant field
- International experience with work or study abroad
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English and German is mandatory
- Organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously with a “can-do” attitude in new and challenging situations
- Demonstrated leadership skills through work or extracurricular activities
- Significant experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) as well as robust analytical skills
Are you go? Get in touch!
Due to the new data regulations in the EU we are no longer processing applications submitted via email or from external job portals. We are happy to receive your application only via our website https://www.globe-one.com/ with all the necessary documents. We apologize for the inconvenience and would like to ask you to apply on the website.
Follow us on Facebook to see a snapshot of life at Globeone.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Helen Rumpf
+49 221 7880680
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |