Intern and Junior Consultant (m/f), Cologne
|Online seit|| |
22.11.2018 - 11:14
We empower people and businesses. Day by day.
We are not just management consultants. Globeone is a fusion of ideas, expertise and experience. We apply our depth and diversity of knowledge to serve as our client’s co-pilots and solve the unique challenges they share with us. What we do works, because when you have the right people to solve a problem, you’re GO.
Eager to make a change?
At Globeone, we work on the principle that our role as consultants is to think, inspire and enable, always while driving forward to a problem’s practical solution. It is this belief that defines our interactions with our clients, colleagues and partners.
As a intern at Globeone, you are a vital team member of our boutique consulting team with the potential to become a permanent team member. As Intern, Junior Consultant or Consultant you will work with a collaborative and creative team and get high exposure to a variety of industries (with focus on B2B), from the first day.
We offer you a challenging, highly client-facing role in which you will:
- Contribute to strategic, branding and communication projects across a wide array of topics in an international environment
- Support daily client management
- Conduct research, analyze data and develop insights and recommendations based on findings
- Support conception and implementation of external market research activities
- Take part in design and realization of top management client presentations
- Support office management tasks
Able to take a challenge?
We are looking for a highly-qualified team-member who is ready to bring a fresh perspective.
Your qualification and experience:
- M.A. / M.Sc. with majors in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, or Communications (minimum second year B.A. / B.Sc completed)
- Previous internship or work experience in relevant field
- International experience with work or study abroad
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English and German is mandatory
- Organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously with a “can-do” attitude in new and challenging situations
- Significant experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) as well as robust analytical skills
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Sarah Besel
+49 221 7880680
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |