smartclip Europe GmbH
Motion Graphics Designer Working Student (f/m/d) (Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne)
- Online seit 21.12.2020
At smartclip, we are shaping the future of video advertising — by delivering advanced online video and TV advertising solutions. Our proprietary technology and services empower brands with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enable broadcasters and publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group — Europe’s leading free-to-air broadcaster group.
We are currently building out a central European marketing team that is disrupting the status quo — just like we strive to do in every other department — by reinventing how B2B marketing is done in the video adtech industry. We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer Working Student (f/m/d), to help us bring graphics to life and create powerful visual stories that capture our target’s attention, while encouraging them to take action.
As a Motion Graphics Designer Working Student (f/m/d), you will be responsible for creative concepting and design of motion graphics content for our expansive online resource hub and key content distribution channels and platforms.
- Create compelling visual graphics for website, social media, and email campaigns
- Respond to preference and performance-data feedback provided by team members to improve creatives in future iterations
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures, and align visual content to our Corporate Identity
- Work closely with in-house designers, sales marketers, and product marketers to support/collaborate on relevant marketing initiatives/campaigns
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of design software including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation, AfterEffect, and Illustrator (or similar software outside Adobe family)
- Good time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Continuously monitor and develop expertise to stay abreast the latest marketing design tools, tactics, and methods
- Self-starter, solution-oriented, and a team player — who shows clear organisational commitment
- Knowledge and skills in WordPress and HubSpot
- Strong static graphic design skills
- Familiarity with or experience working in the adtech industry
- Based in Hamburg
Our headquarters are in Hamburg but we also have German offices in Berlin, Cologne, and Gütersloh. While it is preferred that you are based in a city where we have an office, we are also open to remote work from anywhere in Germany.
If any of this sounds interesting, please apply now with a cover letter, CV, and portfolio (or examples of your work)!
- Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
- High degree of flexibility - parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
- A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
- Appropriate and attractive salary
- Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
- Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
- Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- smartclip Europe GmbH
- 20457 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Herr Christian Osterhues