Medior International HR & Payroll Consultant Germany
- Online seit 12.01.2021
Would you be a perfect fit for a young, vibrant, fast-growing pan-European team?
Working in the dynamic context of Global Employment Outsourcing?
You will be part of the team that is responsible for managing all our German HR & payroll services for our (primarily) non-European clients. You will advise and help them translate their foreign HR policies into employment relationships with their selected employees in Germany. Acting as our client’s HR-department in Germany, you will make sure the employees feel equally at home with us, as they would be with any local employer.
Also, you will advise and actively support our clients, their local employees, and their expats in all relevant aspects of labour law, payroll, and labour related immigration.
You will be a solid sparring partner for our management and colleagues around Europe, in the field of international HR management and employment outsourcing. You will work closely with colleagues from our headquarters in the Netherlands and subsidiaries in various other European countries, as well as with strategic business partners in all time zones around the globe. You will also function as the interface to our German business partners in the domain of payroll, accounting, and legal.
THIS IS YOUR JOB IF
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree and have the equivalent experience and mindset.
- You are an expert in German employment law and have at least 3-5 years of experience as HR Operations specialist, ideally in the domain of flexible, contracted, or indirect employment (AÜG, Temp work, Professional Employment Outsourcing) or in contractor/consulting services.
- You have a full understanding of the entire employment lifecycle in all its aspects and are able to implement and manage these aspects.
- You are motivated to learn more about the complex HR-, employment-, legal-, payroll-, tax- and immigration regulations particularly in our international employment outsourcing context.
- Experience with these topics in more countries (for example Austria or Poland) is a strong plus!
- You have a very good and professional command of the German and English language (C1 level or higher), both written and spoken (essential!).
- Your flexibility and empathy have no limits, given our global work environment and the multicultural backgrounds that you would be dealing with.
You are attentive to process and detail regarding your work, tasks given to you, and tying up loose ends. Dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously does not impose a problem on you. You have an open mindset, and you are flexible enough to apply your knowledge and experience in totally different ways of working. Moreover, you act pro-actively on things that could be improved.
- An above-average salary and a market-equivalent package of benefits
- A highly motivated and pleasant working atmosphere
- An initial training in our existing international operations in Netherlands and/or other office locations throughout Europe
- A lot of international contacts and frequent exchanges with / travel to the other offices
- To become a subject-matter expert within our team in Germany that with your help we hope to grow further
- All the means and facilities you need to properly do your job
YES, GIVE ME THE JOB!
Send us your CV and an English-language motivation letter, explaining why you see yourself the best qualified and motivated candidate for the position. Don’t forget to include your possible start date and feel free to mention your expectations.
Direct your e-mail directly to our management via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without motivation, or not demonstrating the required local and English language proficiency at C1-level, may be put aside. An assessment of personality- or competences profile may be part of the selection process.
The Parakar Group is an organization offering a wide spectrum of services in the domain of globally outsourced HR- and payroll management. Our focus is on providing solutions to companies worldwide that want to expand their business to European countries by hiring local talent and on individuals worldwide that want to come to work here. For them we setup compliant employment relationships that go not only across the geographical borders but also across business cultures, statutory and legal context. Our services include outsourced employment management, HR-consulting and -management and payroll accounting, work process management, relocation services, and much more related subjects.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Parakar Germany GmbH
- Friesenplatz 4
- 50672 Köln, Deutschland
- Herr Johan Opperman