Marketing & PR - Working student / Intern (m/f/d)
- Online seit 27.04.2021
Ordio is a web-based workspace solution (SaaS) for restaurants & small businesses. Centrally schedule all staff from sign-in to shift scheduling, time tracking and document management or absence management.
We believe that by equipping people with the best tools to solve their own problems, we can tackle the whole world's problems better, together. We're always looking for talented humans who are interested in building the future alongside.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Coordination and strategic planning of the Marketing & PR division
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Manage and expand our brand’s Social Media presence across platforms
- Develop social media strategies
- Write & publish press releases, technical reports, feature updates, and more
- Research and creation of text materials for internal and external communication channels
- Homepage optimization & updating
- Strong communication skills as well as verbal and written fluency
- Excellent German and English skills
- Deep experience with social media channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Creative, result-driven, and very open mindset
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills regarding the functional need assessment of the clients taking the existing system
- 🙌🏽 You work independently.
- 🏝️ Work from where you want.
- 🌃 Work when you want.
- 🚀 Startup culture.
- 📱 Trying out new technologies.
- 🧠 Open Source Contributions.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Ordio GmbH
- Friesenplatz 4
- 50672 Köln, Deutschland
- Herr Robert Taglauer