Business Development Manager @ Fast-growing HR Tech Startup 🦄
- Online seit 07.04.2021
Want to join a fast-growing startup early on and play a key part in building the next big thing? 🦄
About Mooncamp 🚀
Mooncamp is on a mission to build the Agile OS – an All-in-One operating system to develop agile and purpose-driven teams. With a growing collection of agile tools (Objectives & Key Results, Weekly Check-ins, ...) we are building a software platform to help organizations of all shapes and sizes create happy workplaces and embrace the new world of work.
About the role 🤔
This role is for you if you want to dive deep into sales, marketing and customer success operations of a B2B SaaS startup that is at the forefront of the New Work movement. As a rapidly growing startup, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful.
As a member of the Growth team (Marketing / Sales / Success), you'll be wearing a lot of different hats and working closely together with Mooncamp's leadership.
You'll be responsible for the whole sales cycle, from qualifying inbound leads, prospecting, scheduling and conducting product demos, as well as onboarding new and supporting existing customers. You'll get the opportunity to develop Mooncamp's growth strategy together with our leadership team and dive deep into topics around SaaS, B2B sales, customer success and the emerging New Work / HR Tech market.
Mooncamp is still in fast-growth, scrappy startup mode, so you’ll be called on to be a doer, as well as a planner, and strategist.
Note: Seniority is variable here. This is a role that could manage more areas of the sales, business development, and customer success strategy depending on relevant experience.
This role is perfect for you if
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- You have a high degree of initiative and creativity
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become a guide in your areas in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- You have a burning desire to make our customers successful
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- You have flexibility – things change around here. Fast.
- You are fluent in German
- You have excellent, near-native English language skills
- You have a BA/BS degree
- You have experience in a high-growth SaaS company
- You have experience selling into People Ops/HR
- You have experience with CRM and Sales tools like Hubspot, Intercom, or similar.
Why Mooncamp? ⛺
- You will be an integral part of a rapidly expanding tech start-up (with a great vision and a product that customers truly love), either in our office in Cologne, or remote.
- Mooncamp is growing rapidly, so opportunities for professional growth (e.g. sales, operations, customer success, or leadership) and making a substantial impact are plentiful. Own your field and make key decisions that impact the future of the company.
- We are using Mooncamp to run Mooncamp – be in touch with our product every day and see for yourself why customers love us.
- You will enter Mooncamp at a sweet spot, going from small to big. Now it’s time to put the foot on the gas and ramp up that growth.
- Competitive salary
- Top-of-the-line equipment (MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done)
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Take time to recharge: 30 days of vacation
- Healthy work-life balance
- Free drinks and rooftop BBQs
- Most importantly: a quirky and loveable bunch of co-workers
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Unbefristet, ab Samstag, 01 Mai 2021
- Hohenzollernring 88
- 50672 Köln, Deutschland
- Herr Joel Schneider