SEA Media Buyer
|Online seit|| |
29.07.2020 - 14:33
Are you a Search Engine Advertising genius with a proven track record in managing large campaign budgets?
Do you know Google Ads inside out, creating highly optimized search campaigns that converts cold prospects into new customers that come back...again and again?
If you thrive on the ability to be an evangelist for customer acquisition and have a strong understanding across the pillars of traffic, retention and customer lifetime maximization, then this may be the position for you!
About the Position:
As SEA Media Buyer with Prime6 Brands, your input will be the key to the success of all search marketing efforts for every single product that we sell, create and incubate.
You’ll lead the search marketing efforts for all our brands, constantly optimizing our campaigns and finding new keywords that deliver growth for our e-commerce stores.
Within 1 Month, You’ll:
- Receive in-depth training and onboarding from Prime6 Brands
- Learn the current campaign structure & marketing strategy of all our e-commerce brands
- Be briefed on our brand & product portfolio and roadmap
- Improve current brand, shopping and research campaigns with a clear goal of achieving specific ROAS targets
- Maintain & monitor account health & performance
- Observe the market, professional development and development of innovative campaign concepts
Within 3 Months, You’ll:
- Oversee and incubate the most important search campaigns
- Conduct ongoing split tests
- Report key metrics to the relevant departments and leadership team
- Budget control and active participation in the budget planning process
- Administration, optimization and further development of the technologies used
Within 6 Months, You’ll:
- Become the main point of contact for our search marketing efforts for external consultants & partners, gathering valuable information and summarizing key takeaways for the leadership team
- Assist the customer acquisition team scaling campaigns on other channels, potentially taking on another traffic source yourself outside of just Search
- Assist in the training and progression of potential junior members in the marketing team
Within 1 Year, You’ll:
- Fully manage all Google marketing efforts across all our brands
- Scale 2 new brands to monthly 6 figure revenues using our joint experience in conversion based media buying and brand/product development
- Take big ownership in all our Google customer acquisition efforts
- Grow into a managing role with the chance to become part of the leadership team within the first 2-3 years of your career at Prime6 Brands
- Professional experience in search engine marketing, preferably in the e-commerce environment
- Ideally some experience with other traffic channels (Google Display, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- You know how to plan, control and optimize SEA campaigns in Google Ads
- You know how to select the right keywords and create suitable ad texts with regard to the relevant KPIs
- You have a track record of proven results and experience in managing $10k+/month campaign budgets, coupled with solid data-driven decision making
- You're an exceptional problem solver, able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to hit KPIs
- Strong Excel/Google sheet skills
- You have outstanding productivity and prioritization skills and you want to grow your professional skills while not being afraid to take risks
- You're a team player and communicator who speaks up at the right times and works well with young & dynamic teams
- You’re persuasive and high energy, able to drive your department toward hitting the best results you possibly can - while continuously learning and seeking improvement
- You always stay up to date on the paid marketing industry through our internal knowledge base and resources, online courses, blogs or visiting workshops & conferences
And finally, you will have an exceptional WILL TO WIN. We’re not here to take part, we’re here for maximum brand impact and we are never complacent. You show accountability, proactiveness and perseverance.
This is a highly dynamic & fast paced role, if you’re looking to cruise then this isn’t the position for you. You will be resourceful, organized and adaptable - there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Prime6 Brands GmbH
Frau Clarissa Molocher
Brüsseler Str. 21
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |