Pedagogical QA Specialist (m/f) for our Learnship Academy sought!
|Online seit|| |
08.11.2017 - 14:23
Learnship is a global language-learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and teachers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our teachers are located across the world, are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne. We are now looking for one full-time
Pedagogical QA Specialist (m/f)
to join our Academy / Teacher Training & Quality Assurance team in Cologne, Germany. The QA Specialist position offered has a duration of two years to start with.
- Management and analysis of customer feedback
- Observing and coaching our teachers
- Supporting our current pool of teachers
- Maintaining and updating the teacher databases and documentation
- Involvement in language course management
Our ideal candidate:
- Is fluent (B2 or higher) in English and German
- Has a background in Pedagogy or a similar field; ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Languages; CELTA qualification is a bonus
- Ideally has experience in Language Training
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Is enthusiastic about our product
- Has a high-level of comfort with MS Excel and technology in general
- Is highly-motivated with a friendly personality
- Enjoys working in an intercultural team
- A nice working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as team events
- The opportunity to start a career in Germany
We are looking forward to your application!
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter (stating earliest availability and salary expectation) to Ms Kerstin Tisch with "QA Specialist” in the subject line.
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit. Please do include a scanned version of your work visa if required.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Learnship Networks GmbH
Frau Kerstin Tisch
+49 221 669549788
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |