Leadership Development Program - Full Time (Baar, Switzerland)
|Online seit|| |
11.09.2019 - 09:30
You’re not taught bold. You’re born bold.
Our Leadership Development Program (LDP) is one of the most important ways for us to grow the future leaders of our business.
Bring us big ideas, real confidence and entrepreneurial flair, and you’ll be given the chance to prove yourself on real-world challenges right from the start. The learning curve is seriously steep here with early exposure to leadership responsibility.
LDP opportunities are available in:
· Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
· Asia-Pacific (APAC)
During our Global Onboarding, you’ll be immersed in the RBI culture and will have the chance to meet the global leadership team at one of our corporate offices. You’ll also receive a mentor during this period to help guide you throughout your journey with RBI!
Next, you’ll spend a few weeks going through all the training you’ll need to be a successful analyst at the company. This will include core skills training as well as in-restaurant training giving you in-depth, hands-on experience of our business operations.
After that, you’ll complete two six month long rotations in different departments in the corporate offices of your region. Throughout this period you’ll have the opportunity to learn about different functions, network with various employees, and continue to hear from leadership during program milestones.
Show us you have what it takes, and after completing the 16 month program you’ll be placed in a permanent role with immediate opportunity to make a big impact on our business. And that’s just the beginning! The more you achieve, the more growth and reward opportunities you can earn with us.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree – preferred but not limited to business administration, engineering, economics, or hospitality management
- Authorization to work in your region of employment
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you’ll have a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve success
- Strong ownership mentality and exceptional levels of self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Solid analytical capabilities and structured thinking
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Restaurant Brands International
Frau Flavia Moura
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 24. August 2020